Here at Country Cottage & Gardens we specialize in the best day of your life!
We combine a number of important factors in order to put together your dream wedding.Not only are we a beautiful location to get married but we also combine all the elements of a perfect wedding under one seamless process.
Planning such an important day while juggling the family and all the details of your wedding can prove to be a very difficult process. But don’t worry we are here to help!
Our weddings are always a smooth and enjoyable experience that is sure to create the long lasting memories that you would expect on your wedding day.
We have many in house professionals that are here just for you. Our main wedding staff would include our Wedding Planning Specialist, Our Executive Chef, and our Florist.
Forget going to 20 different places to put together your wedding, we can provide all services and vendors for you here at Country Cottage & Gardens.
Furthermore we can schedule all outside vendors to meet with us all together here. After we have agreed on a budget we can take one payment plan to us and we can pay out to all other services and vendors to simply the entire process.
Having all the tools that we provide here will really enable you to have that dream wedding you have always wanted and for a reasonable rate. Being able to combine everything in one place makes a very easy and stress free situation at discounted prices.
A lot of our vendors that we work with will be able to offer us discounts for continued business that you as an individual planning a wedding would not be able to receive.
Also we work with so many vendors and services within this industry that there is really nothing we can find and implement into your wedding. Our experienced and friendly staff is designed to create perfect weddings.
With over a hundred weddings here, we know from experience what works and what doesn’t. Our process has become so efficient that you can bet that you wedding will be perfectly executed.
Whats included in your price…
- Wedding Planning Service, including unlimited consultations and customer service throughout all planning.
- Full Employment for your wedding from start to finish. Which includes set up and tear down of all wedding processes.
- Full Access to First Floor of Estate House for Bridal Party.
- Basic Decorations for Archway, Front Porch, Front Door, and ascents throughout the property. Mood Lighting, Lawn umbrellas and personal umbrellas for rain.
- Free Ceremony Music and Coordination of Ceremony.
- Free Rehearsals
- Golf Cart Valet & Parking Attendants
- Discounted Preferred Vendors & expedited planning process for booking and paying for Vendors.
With Ceremony & Reception:
- The entire 17 acre estate, including Ceremony site, Reception site, Estate House, all 3 Cottages for immediate Bridal Party
- 20 x 40 Foot Tent Canopy with drapes for rain coverage.
- Guarantee of 1 event per week lending complete customer service to your particular event.
- Free Cake Cutting & Service
So heres how it works….
- Schedule an appointment with our Wedding Planning Specialists here.
- We can give you a full tour of the property and outline all the amenities and details of a Country Cottage & Gardens Wedding. During these appointments we can draw up a full estimate for your wedding which can include all elements down to the very last detail.
- If you like what we have to offer you can sign up and put down a retainer payment. (typically this would be a $300 payment towards your wedding) This will guarantee your date and begin our services.
- After you sign up we will either give you a Comprehensive Wedding Planning Guide at that point or send you one asap. This guide is very useful and outlines all the possible elements of your wedding and guides you through the entire wedding planning process. We will follow along with our paperwork.
- Our wedding planner will continue to be in contact with you through out the planning process to ask important questions or answer yours. She will guarantee that all vendors and details for your wedding are taken care of.
- Typically all weddings will receive around 3 main appointments in order to address the main points of your wedding.(Catering/Ambiance, Decorations/Vendors, Final appointments for last touches etc..) You’re welcome to schedule additional appointments if you would like for no charge.